hi all is this a quiet board?

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi all is this a quiet board or does it just appear that way at the mo.
i'm just moving to low carb after cambridge but don't want to go as far as atkins i don't think.
who's about?

Hi Tinkerbellsmum, congratulations on your weightloss! It seems that this section of the forums is quiet. I've only been on minimins for a week. But I know the GI diet section seems pretty quiet except for a few of us there. Maybe it's the summer season so people are out on holiday or taking a break.

Just wanted to say hello, I've always been a low carb fan, with my biggest weight lose on atkins. I've had 3 children,so after each child I've had lots of weight to loose.
I'm always about as I'm a stay at home mum, whos just joined this forum. I now do my own low carb diet, that fits in to my life style (busy!) thats more relaxed but hopefully still help me loose those extra pounds (stone really)
Aly x x

I'm here lol. Hello! Good luck with your low carbing xx

hello :) you will find a lot of people on low carb are on the atkins site. Im doing lowish carb/low cal not atkins and im on the atkins board cos its always busy! in fact there are lots of us who arent following atkins just keep our diaries on there :) the dukan board has loads of advise too, but if you want somewhere busy where you can get lots of low carb advice come over to atkins xxx

Hello there! Yes this forum is very quiet because as mentioned above most low-carbers are doing Atkins or Atkins-ey plans and others are doing Dukan which is very specific and extra-restrictive.

Please join us on the Atkins forum! If you are low-carbing you are basically doing what we are all doing. You don't have to call it Atkins - just think of us all as low-carbers.

Agree we are v relaxed on atkins board - if it's lowish carb it fits:D

Back