Hi all may be joining you :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , my name is Katie and I am thinking of joining you . I am currently on week 15 of Lipotrim and have gone into meltdown !! I have lost nealry 5 stone .. with another 3 to go , but I feel I need to introduce a little food or have a break as my energy has suddenly dropped , i am suddenly VERY hungry and just feel aweful .. which I think is to do with being in Ketosis too long .. i know you have a 810 break at 12 weeks .. and I really feel it is needed and I am hoping to start the SS+ plan for a few weeks before I get back on SS ( unless I have good losses on SS+) as I need to loose this 3 stone as we are getting married in August :love047:
    anyway , just wanted to say Hi , and if the CD councellor gets back to me soon I hiope to start next week :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello katie hope your CDC gets in touch soon.x
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

I am seeing her on thursday morning .. so gonna continue with my 3 lipotrim shakes and SS+ guidelines meal until then .. cannot wait .. I hear the shakes and soups are a million times nicer :)
  5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I wouldnt know but ive noticed a few people swop over to CD.! i only like shakes and bars.x
  6. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Cambridge Diet
    Best of luck Katie!! They are nicer :) You're gonna look amazing on your wedding day!! Congrats on the weight loss so far, you've done so well
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.