HI all new to MiniMins need to lose roughly 13 stone!!

Madmazy

HI all so new to this community but have been exploring some forums already. Does seem kinda easy to get a little lost ekkk!!

Ok so my story basically i've always been big from a child. I lost a couple of stone and felt great when I was 18 although then I was 13st at the smallest!! I then started uni and gradually it crept on more and more but was always still active and felt healthy. It didn't bother me but it was always in my mind that I looked awful when I saw pics or myself in the mirror! Then I left uni and became a lot less active and more and more crept on. Because of this I get really bad pressure headaches and my health is so bad!! ekkk i'm only 26 so I should be able to so some much more. : /

I'm always scared of doing things and afraid I won't fit into harnesses etc for go karting and all sorts. So now i've decided enough is enough!! This is the year i'll do this for good i'll get it off and keep it off and i'll be fit and healthy and never say no *within reason* lol to anything again!! I also would love to be able to look at a picture or in the mirror and not hate how I look!!

I really hope to meet some great friends on here and hope we can support one another to achieve this amazing thing and to feel the best we can in our minds and bodies!!

I'm on Slimming World and I started last Thursday. I didn't have a great week as i've found it so hard to cook and my willpower has been bad!! But we'll find out tonight I've been really good the last couple of days though!! I've also been trying to go to classes I went to boxercise and aquafit but for some reason it brought on the mother of all headaches hopefully it's fading now but it's so annoying when you try to be good and go the the gym and ya feel worse for it!!
Oh the joys of high blood pressure!!

Ok don't want to bore anyone and I apologise if my forum skills are appalling bear with me i'll learn!!! he he!!

Mwah can't wait to hear from you so we can begin our journeys together!!

Good luck to everyone our there who has whatever amount of weight to lose!! Let's do this thing!!! woo!!

Mwah Maz Xx : )

Hiya Maz x :)

Also new so need to learn lol x
You have taken the first steps to a healthy life style x fantastic news and well done x I struggle with the willpower issue too but 'this is our year' x good luck x :)

Hi Madmazy,
I'm new too so I'm just getting to my feet with SW diet as well! The first steps are already done though, so good luck with your goals :D

Hi all thanks so much for your messages of support this community is fantastic and people are so inspiring on here!!
Purplechick you're so right this is our year we can do it!! i'm so excited about it!! love the name purple's my fave colour!!
Al M good luck with your journey too it is all about finding ya feet on SW I found extra easy a little confusing but hopefully getting the hang of it more and my consultant is amazing so i'm lucky there!!
Irene thanks so much for your warm welcome, good luck with your diet too and your grandsons are beautiful you must be so proud!!

So I went for my first weigh in today and I'm amazed but I lost 13 lbs!! ekkkkkk!! i'm so excited to continue onto next week!! i'm ready and raring to go!! woo woo!! mwah Maz Xx : )

Fabulous loss!! Well done! See, you can't have been as bad as you thought! Slimming World takes some getting used to doesn't it. The plan itself I find very straight forward but the big change is going from grabbing convenience food to having to cook from scratch a lot. It's worth it though. It's also worth making more than you'd need of something, sticking the extra in a bag in the freezer and then you have a low syn "ready meal" whenever you can't be bothered cooking.

Hey all thanks again g&t abb version lol I know it'll slow down but I'm prepared for it I'm aiming for 2 this week but to be honest will be pleased with 1!! I'm taking it slow and steady this time so I cam enjoy it while I do x x

Fabulous loss!! Well done! See, you can't have been as bad as you thought! Slimming World takes some getting used to doesn't it. The plan itself I find very straight forward but the big change is going from grabbing convenience food to having to cook from scratch a lot. It's worth it though. It's also worth making more than you'd need of something, sticking the extra in a bag in the freezer and then you have a low syn "ready meal" whenever you can't be bothered cooking.

Hey hon i'm the same I don't know if it's that I can't cook or I won't cook lol although a few of my family are scared of my cooking!! I'm aiming to try that cook and cook more than I need so I can save some!! think I need to make room in the freezer ekkk ours is so small!! How's your cooking going? xx : )

Hi Madmazy, Well done on your first week!!
Not wanting to put a downer on you but hope you are not overdoing it as that is not good for you.

Keep up the good work and all the best in your endeavours....:)

Hey honey don't worry its not putting a downer on it!! It's better being honest especially when it comes to things like this!!

Actually I wasn't really sticking to it 100% for the first few days but I really increased my exercise and didn't have a single takeaway ( we literally never cooked!!) so I think those are the main reasons!!
Next week i'm not aiming for that much I'm just gonna follow the plan and have my syns (can't live without those!!) Been a little sick this week so have had so much medicine and beechams etc and couldn't taste which sucked but stupidly I still had my bounty!! wish i'd saved it for today now I can taste again!! How're you doing hon ya having a good weekend?

Mwah Maz Xx : )

Nicki9 just saw your post thanks so much and well done to you too not on only on you're first fantastic loss but you're second one too!! yay!!! and getting 3/4 of your mini goals done you must be so proud how are you finding your third week and the weekend?? mwah Xx

Thanks for everyones messages of support and Welsh chick well done on you 9lbs that's fantastic how're you feeling for the week ahead?

Mwah Maz : ) Xx

What a fantastic loss maz! You must be thrilled:D. WHen you have a good loss it really encourages you (and the rest of us!) well done! xx

Back