Hi all, Newbie here, need advice!!

Hi Rachelh, rainbow brite, sheep, haniakuya, and Peggy,

What wonderful names on here. Thank you so much for all of your inspiring thoughts, its fab to get this much support from everyone and it always makes me more prepared to know what I have to face in front of me. Here's to the future weight loss!!

Absolutely! Its a lovely little dieting community here and its great to have another name! lol :D

As has been already said, Lt is bloody tough but once you're into it its amazing. GOOD LUCK and look forward to your posts! :D :D

Well I had my last supper tonight so to speak so no more carbohydrates!! That way it will be much easier to join on wednesday then, thanks for your support blackrose!!

Welcome to you and good luck.

I started nearly 23 weeks ago with about 9stone to lose and can honestly say I would not have got this far but for LT and the support and encouragement I have had from people on this forum. I am about 2 stone away from target and have never felt better than I do now. I am lighter than I was at least 14 years ago, if not longer, and my only regret is I didn't do this sooner.

You will be so pleased with your results that you will be a very happy and slimmer bride come your wedding day.

All the best.

x

Well done chick(cuddlyfairy), thanks for sharing, all ya guys have been such an inspiration, I am really looking forward to starting this now considering all the support ya get as well from the people on here. Congrats on nearing your target, by the sounds of it I could be a thin bride by the time my wedding comes around!!

Welcome hun, Im only on day 3 so cant really advise you sorry. Finding it ok, the shakes arent bad but havent tried the soup or flapjacks yet.

Everyone on here are lovely and really helpful. Keep us updated and good luck. Im sure you'll look amazing on your wedding day xx

Welcome and good luck! If you stick at it 100% from the start you will be gobsmacked how quickly you get into a routine and you will lose loads before your wedding.

Remember anybody on here with big losses has been just like you at the start, tried every diet going, lost belief that they can do it, been over weight and struggling with it for years in most cases, then suddenly with lipotrim we have hope, and then it starts to work.

Good luck hun, if you really want to be slim bad enough you can do it x

New(ish)

Hi Lads,
Good site, had previously posted to a diff one which closed last year. Heres the scoup on me, i'm 29 and 6foot1. I did this diet exactly a year ago, at the time i was over 19stone and finished just under 15stone as far as i remember. I am currently 16 and a half stone a year later, i know i know at least its down and not what i was at a year ago. At 16.5 stone not really happy in myself, started this again yest. Last time i did it i did for 8 wks exactly. Think this time would like to get to 14.5 stone. Its day 2 now and not too bad, just really really hungry, hope i am able to stick to it like i did last time, but just the thoughs of doing this again is crap, i hope its just the first few days again and i start to feel a bit better soon. Anyone started recently?

Hi Lads,
Good site, had previously posted to a diff one which closed last year. Heres the scoup on me, i'm 29 and 6foot1. I did this diet exactly a year ago, at the time i was over 19stone and finished just under 15stone as far as i remember. I am currently 16 and a half stone a year later, i know i know at least its down and not what i was at a year ago. At 16.5 stone not really happy in myself, started this again yest. Last time i did it i did for 8 wks exactly. Think this time would like to get to 14.5 stone. Its day 2 now and not too bad, just really really hungry, hope i am able to stick to it like i did last time, but just the thoughs of doing this again is crap, i hope its just the first few days again and i start to feel a bit better soon. Anyone started recently?
Hiya, good luck. There is quite a few of us that have started this wk, so we are all new to this, not finding it to bad at the mo, but gotta say lookin forward to work tomoz, bit of a nightmare being at home with the kids at the wkend, far too much temptation..lol x

HI -
The best thing u have done other than deciding to join the LT diet is join this forum as I'm only on week 2 but I have really felt like giving up on few occasions but when I feel rubbish I log on here and read some posts and see that it can be done and that this is me taking control of my life!- I have about 8.1/2 stone to lose and I know that I have let my weight hold me back in the past but NO MORE!! lol- we can all do it by supporting each other.
Any time u need to chat I need support just as much as u do so chat away !
Good luck on your first week x:grouphugg::party0049:

Back