Hi All Newbie here

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by dietagain, 10 August 2008 Social URL.

1. dietagain

dietagain Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi im thinking of starting the slim fast journey today. i need sorry i want to lose about 3 stone to start with. I did join slimming world a few weeks ago but just cant get my head around it. Can you tell me how many cals does everyone choose to have a day? Also the usa SF site looks a lot better than UK do you use the UK Site or USA.
    Any info would be fab x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. willsucceed

willsucceed Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    eating less and exercising more
    hello dietagain im new too.the usa site does seem better but i havent been able to join it.the uk one is ok but ive only been on it a couple of times.this is only my second week but i have been having about 1200 calories a day.i have shake at breakfast meal bar for lunch 1 or 2 snacks then my dinner is usually 400 to500 calories.i find this ok for me.good luck.

4. Big Bellied Bellydancer

Big Bellied Bellydancer Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hello dietagain and willsucceed. Welcome to the forum.

I haven't looked at the US SF site. I might take a look. Mind you, every cloud has a silver lining. If the UK site hadn't been so rubbish I might never have found this place.

I have cereal and skimmed milk for breakfast but I check that it's the same calories as the SF cereal. When I've actually got time, I might get around to checking the other nutritional info, but life's too short! I have a shake or soup for lunch, sometimes a cereal bar then an evening meal that's roughly 500-600 calories (must buy calorie counter!). I always have my snacks because I'm a dreadful snacker! This seems to work for me but I need to start following the plan more religiously!

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.