hi all, newbie starting tomorrow

my wd, ive had nearly 5 litres of water today, i normally only drink maybe a litre, am so suprised how often i ate insted of realising i was thirsty
am still thirsty now oddly enough

chatting to a friend about the water, told me that much causes the brain to swell and you die :mad:

thats nonsense, would need a heck of a lot more to get water poisoning :mad:

well day 2 today woke up but when did my nouth become the bottom of a bird cage?
have had my first shake of the day and am 2 litres of water down
felt the bigginnings of a headache so got 2 paracetamol down me to chase it off

just off to get my wee girl fed

Hi Claire,
Glad to hear you are feeling OK today. I have been up since half six this morning but feeling pretty good still. About to go to mum's for sunday dinner (otherwise know as chicken and mushroom soup in my world) and it is the first time I will have sat down with people eating real food since I started. Fingers crossed I will still be as focused aferwards!

Hope the rest of the day goes well for you

Hi Claire,

sounds like you are doing really well. This is my first day on the diet and so far so good.
good luck with the rest of the day.

xx

Hi Claire, hope its going well so far! I'm only 9 days in and can safely say that you can get through the first few days and then it gets soooo much easier. I cook for my boys every day and so far I haven't even licked my fingers while making their dinner! Very proud of my as I'm sure you will be very proud of you for sticking at it!

Good luck on your journey

well coming to the end of the day and still feeling good, nothing but my shakes and tons of water has passed my lips am glad to say
hoping its like this all the time but am sure its not gonna all be sunshine

Back