Hi all, room for a big un?

Well like i said.. i tried like all the diets, slimming world, weight watchers, slimfast, even did atkins for a bit.. but nothing worked for me & it wasn't happening fast enough so i got impatient & gave up.. but about 3 or 4 months ago, i watched half a ton mum on channel 4.. did you see it? It made me cry soo much, i just thought i would end up like that :( so i researched about cambridge for 2 or 3 weeks on the internet.. found my councellor, spoke to a few though & the one i've got now sounded the nicest and most supoortive, so made an appointment to see her & then she told me i needed a doctors note as my BMI was over 40. doctor refused to sign it:( .. so i cried and thought right ive got to try even harder now, so went back to my councellor 5 days later, and i had lost 6lb!! Just knew i could do it from then really. :D

when you starting slim fast? x

i started today.
i weigh nearly 13 st - and although that isnt VERY heavy the majority of my friends weight between 9 and 11 so i am fed up of being - the fat one - i am really determined.
this site is great! :)

Good :)
you'll get there.. good luck!!

good luck to you too - your progress is amazing!
i'll be sure to keep popping in and looking to see how your getting on!

Back