Attack Hi all time for a new start

jezzebell

Hi everyone, We've decided today's the day to get back on the diet. It's been a rough 4 weeks since my dad died. the diet went completely to pot and im back where i was 6 weeks ago. Still 2 1/2 stones less then when i very first started though.

We're doing 3 days of attack and then veg everyday as this seemed to work for us last time but i will keep you posted!

good luck hun... you know it works xx

You might find that having this to focus on is a help; my thoughts are with you. I know my Dad would have been proud of my weight-loss, relieved too, and this really helps me at odd times when I miss him indescribably. Good luck.

Hi Jezzebell,

What a tough time, so sorry for your loss.

Good luck with the diet, and keep us posted how you get on! :)x

Very well done.

Good. Luck jezz xxx

Morning all, after 3 days of attack ive lost 4.8lbs and the O/H has lost 6lbs. Very happy with that. Should possibly have been a little more as i only realised last night the yogurts ive been eating werent fat free! whoops! onto cruise cant wait for my salad at lunch and veggies at tea.

Off to the farm today with my oldest's girlfriend and her little nephew.

well done hun xx

Well done for getting back on track, the hard bits done now. You did so well before you'll be at target before you know it :)

Great loss xxx

Back