hi all

hiya all

im new here, thought i would say hi. im cat, 25 female, living in manchester in the UK. in sept i was 254lb, ive lost 39lb so far but still have another 48ish lbs to go. ive been using xenicol, the fat blocker from the doctors, but i feel my diet is low fat enough to go it alone now. i now only drink water, portion sizes halved, no process cack, all home cooked. i also quit smoking last year, became a vegetarian and gave up adding salt on top of my meals about 3 weeks ago - ive found giving salt up harder than givin up smoking!

anyway, ive just bought a dress - never been girly, very boyish and this is the first dress ive had since i was about 13! and i love it! there is another dress i want but i need to lose more weight for it so that is my motivation

hope to make some good friends here

Cat x

Hello and welcome to you Cat, congratulations on your loss so far and good luck on the rest of your journey

welcome and congrats on the loss! =)

Hi and welcome to the site, congratulations on your weight loss so far, if you can give up smoking, salt and meat, you will have no problem getting to goal and this is a great site for help and support. Good luck on your weight journey.....

Back