Hi All

lexi30

Well I thought I would say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I am Laura, 30 and I am overweight. I was really really thin yp to the age of 21 (weight about 7 stone) but then drinking, junk food and depression found me.
I have been really happy for the last 3 years with my partner, but I have leaped up to the grand weight of 17.1stone. He is undergoing weight loss surgery at the beginning of July and I decided that I wanted to help and make a change to. I would like to have children some time soon and I dont want to be the fat parent.

So I have started weight watchers, not attending the meetings due to finances but I have all the details - so wish me luck and no doubt I will be asking for support soon. Any advice anyone???

Thanks for reading xxxx
:)

Hi Laura, Welcome to minimins, I'm new here myself and its great, lots of advice, and motivation, lots of friendly people :)
The Weight Watchers forums are here http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/
you could make a ww diary? I have one, other members are cheering me on in it and giving me help when I need it.....and its good for me to keep track of myself! lol
..and I'm doing WW myself, I dont go to meetings I'm doing it online as its cheaper.

good luck with your weight loss!

Kitty x

Thanks Kitty,
My food diary for days 1 and 2 is up and running. I think I need all the advise I can.
I am more scared of starting well and giving up :(

x

Hiya and welcome to this fab site........its great for help, advice and to make friends with people in the same situation as you.....good luck...xx

Back