hi all

seashell

hi all, I hope you dont mind me joining you, i started lipotrim about 16 days ago and I have finally got around to joining tonight. Please bare with me I think it may take me a while to work out what I should be doing here.

Hiya honey, welcome to the madhouse! Hope your first couple of weeks went OK. I'm just at the end of my second week, and this forum has kept me sane. Lots of help and advice when you need it, or just a few friendly words which really help keep your spirits up.
Let us know how you are getting on!

hi, i had done really well till today but have had a bad stomach the last two days, dont know if that the norm or not, couldnt face a shake or soup, even the thought made me feel sick so I had a slight blip which i dont think i'm ment to mention but it has stopped the churning stomach so will be back on form tomorrow.
I was a little dissapointed with my weigh ins 6lb then 5lb after reading how well some people are doing but I am determined to keep at it.

hi guys ive been on it almost 5 months and only found the forum today ha slow i no. hope ur doing ok keep up the good work

hi, 5months sounds like a while when your in your 2nd week, how are you finding it?

Hiya Seashell, I had a funny tum last weekend, thought it was a bug but am now wondering if it was the lipotrim and too much coffee!
Don't worry about a blip, as long as you are back on track and feeling positive it shouldn't matter much in the long run.
The amount you lose depends on lot of things, I think. The heavier you are to start with, the more weight comes off, and if you don't have a huge lot to lose, it tends to be slower.
Your loss of 11lbs in two weeks is pretty amazing, so don't be disappointed :D

hi, thankyou glam rock chick, I know really that its good going but my cousin started at the same time and same weight as me and has lost 17lb,:sigh: but I have now decided thatif i can keep at a steady 5/6lb each week i'm doin ok too. I am hoping it means I didnt have much retained water and just started loosing fat straight away:D heres hoping.

Its funny how this weight loss goes. I have a friend who weighs more than I do, who started a week before me, and has lost 2lbs more than I have so far.
Think its a lot to do with your metabolic rate (get me, lol) and like you said, you might not have had as much water to lose.
Are you drinking enough water? That seems to really affect how much I lose, if I don't drink enough, the weight loss is slower. Just make sure you don't have more than 4 litres a day! It can be dangerous, plus you'd never get off the loo!

I'm drimking between 3 and 4 liters a day and youare deffo right about not getting off the loo the first week was horrid but as my body is getting used to the amount of water it seems to be getting better, I do wonder about the metabolic rate as i always used to use that as an excuse for being bigger than my friends when I was at school, but I'm not feeling as good as I expected to by now I'm still feeling quite tired/ sluggish some days just like the first few days, it seems to be really up and down.

Hi and welcome Seashell. Best advice I can give is to stay positive, set mini goals and keep glugging the water. Are you doing any exercise? I found walking great to tone up whilst on this and it really does produce a good weekly loss. Last year whilst on LT I found by walking every day I lost roughly 4lbs a week, which I will be really pleased with this time.

Stick with it and the weight really will drop off you. Take measurements too, that really is a boost when you don't have a large loss one week, you seem to lose inches instead.

Good luck, stay positive and look forward to reading about your journey.

hi bev, I have been measuring and have lost a couple of inches but as for excersise between running around after 3 kids 2 ponies 7 foster lambs,a dog and the housework I have only been fitting in 5-10 mins a day on the cross trainer but the kids have gone on hol this week with their granny so may get a bit more time between shearing sheep lol

Back