hi all

kellieanne

hi all

im kellie and im new to the forum
i am starting the LT diet from tomor so have been getting some tips from your posts
hope is goes ok
xx

Hi and welcome to the forum Kellie.

Good luck for starting today, not that you'll really need it. Just get this first week out of the way and it gets so much easier, like second nature really.

Make sure you drink plenty of water, set some mini goals to aim for and stay positive. This diet really will shift all the weight you want gone especially if you stick to it 100%. It's very quick too and you really do see light at the end of the tunnel with LT.

Look forward to reading your first week's loss.

welcome kellie and good luck... im only 6 days in so not far in front of you...

Welcome!

Good luck for today!
I'm looking forward to seeing your first weigh in next week, you'll be so happy!!

Welcome sweetie and good luck xx

Welcome to this fantastic support forum,

I am on day 4 and I don't think I could have kept going without the support from the forum.

If you need any advice or are nor sure what to do - just log on here and ask.

I really love the vanilla and choc milkshakes - I mix the vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee and a sweetener. Put some ice in aswell and give it a good mix up - It's gorgeous!! The choc one is just delicious on its own!

I split my sachets into halves and have them spaced out throughout the day - it just keeps me going knowing that I only have to wait about 2 hours between having a shake. Drink plenty of water, all you will do is go to the loo all day!!

Good luck and congratulations in taking the first step to the rest of your slim/healthy life!!

B xxx

thank you
i am only on day one and was fine up untill this evening now im starving but im not giving up just want bedtime to hurry up lol

Hi Kellieanne,

Keep it up, I start Sunday so will be right behind you :)

All the hard work will be sooooo worth it..

thank you sarah

i feel a bit silly feeling like this on day 1 but im hoping it gets easier, look forward to hearing how u get on next week x

kellie anne, you will feel fine by day 3-4... when the ketosis kicks in.. first few days are hardest... just think of it as your body getting all the crap out of it, like detoxing.... stick with it kid! x

thanks radical

i think i will feel better once day 1 is over and done with x

for sure! and even better after day2 3 4 5 and so on... just distract yourself tonight, watch Eastenders, its gonna be a cracker! lol x
:p
thanks radical

i think i will feel better once day 1 is over and done with x

i know i cant wait to watch it i think thats the only reason im not in bed now lol

for sure! and even better after day2 3 4 5 and so on... just distract yourself tonight, watch Eastenders, its gonna be a cracker! lol x
:p

Me too can't wait am saving my choc to sip whilst watching tee hee lol xx

Back