Hi All!

Hi all,

My name is Lynsey, I'm 24yrs old, married to Jason and living in a little town outside of Glasgow.

I rejoined WW on 12th September after feeling (and looking) like a beached whale on our holiday to Egypt last month.

I was my heaviest ever weight when I signed up a week or so ago and was ashamed of myself for getting so big.

I have lost 2lbs in my first week by sticking to my points for the most part and giving myself a little bit of a day off one day a week. I've also started walking my gorgeous little dog for around an hour every night which seems to be helping tremendously.

I followed WW for 4mths about 3.5yrs ago after we got engaged. I lost just under a stone and a half but then stopped going to class cos my mum stopped going and then fell back into old habits and put all the weight back on and then some.

However, this will be final attempt at it as I WILL make it work for me this time and I am going it alone from the start.

I am sick of feeling fat and ugly, sick of not feeling good enough, sick of being left behind, sick of only being able to shop in certain shops, sick of feeling like people are looking down on me all the time but most of all I'm sick of not liking myself.

I want to love myself. I want to lose weight, be healthy and happy in order to have a baby and start a family with my wonderful husband.

I'm on the second week of my journey and I'm feeling positive :)

:welcome: to the madness of the WW Forum. This will be your best place for advice and tips. The ladies are all great and it's like you have a new :family2:.
You are doing it for yourself and that's the best part. Imagine how you'll feel seeing the scales go down each week. It will be a great feeling. Like you I know how it feels to not be able to go into shops that you want etc...wear what you want. But I've made a promise to myself that I will get there - and if it takes a bit longer than most so be it. We can all get there together. :553:
Congrats on the 2lb weight loss.

Good luck lynsey..WW really does work when you stick to it and count all your points. Fair play for getting stuck into it..you'll be seeing results in no time.
Im back to meetings myself tonite for first time in months..its scary but i know whatever i weigh this wk il weigh less nxt wk (please god)
Good luck

Back