Hi all

angiel72

Hi everyone,
I'm Angie. I'm 37, 5ft 4 and 13stone ish... i look like a barrell tbh :sigh:

i have struggled with my weight since my teens and been up and down like a yo-yo. at my heaviest i was 14 and half stone, which was after my son was born, my lightest was 10 stone 2lbs... then i fell pregnant and BINGO here comes the fat years again:cry:
2 years ago i got tough with myself and decided that i was going to shift some of the weight. I did lose 2 stone and was happy with how i looked and felt. then my husband decides to take me on a cruise... i only put on 5lbs during the fortnight we were away but instead of knuckling down and losing a little weight i just kept eating... now i am back to feeling like a whale and its time to start again (again!) :eek:

well thats me.. it's nice to be here and it's nice to know i'm not alone

Hi Angie, welcome to minimins and good luck with your journey xx

Hi Angie and :welcome2: to the forums hun, sorry to hear that you've struggled - you are similar to me in height and weight so I understand what it feels and looks like. I too went up to over 14 stone but I don't have the excuse of pregnancy, all I did was overeat! :eek:

Anyway, I hope to see you around the forums and good luck with your weight loss journey, you've done it once and I'm sure you're more than capable of doing it again. Chat soon and take care :) X

Hi Angie, we've all got to where you are and woken up to the fact that it is time to tackle the weight! Good luck on whatever plan you choose or whether you are just going to cut down what you eat. x

Hi Angie and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck with the pounds!
Sharkbait1983 x

Back