Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi All :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LaurelAmy, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. LaurelAmy

LaurelAmy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone! My name is Laurel and im 20 in March, I have decided to start slimming world diet. I fell pregnant in September 2009 and am now a mummy to a gorgeous little boy who was born on 25th may 2010! Before falling pregnant I was very very happy in a size 14 ... during my pregnancy I ate so so much and am now a very sad size 20 :-( I'm desperate to loose the weight and I am so grateful a friend referred me to this site as I will hopefully now have some support (my fiance isn't very good at keeping junk food out the house when he knows im dieting lol) I look forward to getting to know you all better :) And good luck to everyone starting out on your diets :) xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. michelle35

michelle35 New Member

Hello LaurelAmy :) .

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

5. Emmab77

Emmab77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world green days
    Hi I'm new too. welcome to the weight losing. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.