Hi all

Much higher. Exante is around 60 whereas Atkins induction is only 20. I know, I cant wait to eat real food again.

No contest really is there? But yeah its just your body getting used to food again and will adjust itself accordingly.

Hi Claire

I did three vlcd's lost weight on all of them but it was a struggle - then i didnt refeed properly and gained it all back and then some!

By the way - be careful with onions and carrots - I know I am not supposed to have either as I am doing Induction - - not sure if youre doing the same
x

Thanks for that, i need to read the book again properly but i've printed out the foods that was in the sticky to make sure i don't make any mistakes in the meantime!

Have you tried atkins before?

Hi Claire, glad you're on board the Atkins way. ;)

VLCD's do deliver quick results, but require will power in abundance, the deprivation is very difficult indeed and I applaud folks who do for months at a time. :eek:

Atkins is a fabulous plan, yes a slower weight loss program but the food is real, tasty, varied, luxurious and offers a long term solution to sucessful loses each week and ultimately maintaining our goal weight.

I've dabbled in VLCD's in the past and lost 3 stone, however it gradually crept back on (didnt fancy becoming a member of the calorie counting club or becoming a lover of lettuce and nothing more society). It's sad but true that many people regain their weight (and more) after VLCD's, (this forum has plenty of candidates me included :eek:) but the beauty of Atkins is the variety of food choices that becomes a way of life with no feelings of starvation or deprivation.

The Atkins diet is so enjoyable that I could'nt imagine doing anything else EVER, for me it's a no brainer, my only regret is I wish i'd tried Atkins years ago, it would have saved me £'s not lbs, the only 'pounds' ive lost permanently are the ones from my bank account!!

Good luck Claire x

Morning Claire

Hi Claire, glad you're on board the Atkins way. ;)

VLCD's do deliver quick results, but require will power in abundance, the deprivation is very difficult indeed and I applaud folks who do for months at a time. :eek:

Atkins is a fabulous plan, yes a slower weight loss program but the food is real, tasty, varied, luxurious and offers a long term solution to sucessful loses each week and ultimately maintaining our goal weight.

I've dabbled in VLCD's in the past and lost 3 stone, however it gradually crept back on (didnt fancy becoming a member of the calorie counting club or becoming a lover of lettuce and nothing more society). It's sad but true that many people regain their weight (and more) after VLCD's, (this forum has plenty of candidates me included :eek:) but the beauty of Atkins is the variety of food choices that becomes a way of life with no feelings of starvation or deprivation.

The Atkins diet is so enjoyable that I could'nt imagine doing anything else EVER, for me it's a no brainer, my only regret is I wish i'd tried Atkins years ago, it would have saved me £'s not lbs, the only 'pounds' ive lost permanently are the ones from my bank account!!

Good luck Claire x

Thanks for all the info, i'm feeling great already and only on day 3! I'm loving being able to eat again, just the simple things like salads etc and cauli mash haha. Am getting used to checking the carb content of everything too, you only realise just what you're eating once you read the labels!

xx

Hi Love, any plans for the rest of the day?

Going to have a lazy night i think, leave all the housework til the weekend ha. Just made myself a burger with cauli mash for dinner and i'm stuffed, thing my stomach is in shock after eating so little for a month :)

How about you? Watching the footy tonight or you not a football person?

yes lazy wednesday for me too :D

Back