Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RebeccaOM, 14 March 2011 Social URL.

1. RebeccaOM

RebeccaOM Member

Hi

I am 3 weeks into the Slimming World diet and have lost 10lbs in my quest to lose my baby weight! Still have 1.5 stone to go! I stumbled across this website trying to find some recipe ideas - any welcome, and thought I would join. This is the 1st time if I have done a proper diet and at the moment have lots of good intentions but think I will definitely need the support of the group. Especially as I have a serious sweet tooth!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FatTony

FatTony Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World
    Hi, welcome to MiniMins, Great losses so far well done, I'm on Slimming World ATM too with good results, I'm a Noobie to MM too and so far find the help and support here great, stick with SW and don't feel disheartened If/When you don't have great weeks at the weigh in, things usually get better the following weeks, Good luck, and enjoy eating

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses

Irene xx

5. RebeccaOM

RebeccaOM Member

Hi

Thanks for your comments. Feel very welcome. I have weigh in this evening so fingers crossed! Unfortunately I have a buffet lunch to get through today. I might eat before I go and avoid the buffet. What do you tend to do if you get stuck when you're out? X

6. natty654

natty654 Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hey rebecca, i am also pretty new to minimins. Well done for your loss so far. I am having trouble getting back into the swing of sw. I love the plan, just need to willpower to boot. Hopefully will get back into it as i have a long way to go yet !!

7. RebeccaOM

RebeccaOM Member

Hey Natty. Thanks! I am only 4 weeks in so it is all new & exciting to me! Though I am starting to get a bit bored menu wise. You should start back on the plan. You will definitely get a lot of support on this site!

8. Suzie_Parker

Suzie_Parker Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi and welcome

Congrats on your loss so far!

I'm doing weight watchers and I've also lost about 5 pounds in the first 2 weeks.

Good luck with your weight loss, I know we can do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.