Hi all

I agree bunny . That's why I never buy commercial stuff plus all the additives etc. Give me real, unadulterated food any day. Bye the way nice profile pic :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I used to work in an Italian restaurant years ago and the chief gave me his recipe which was passed down from his mum from Italy... (took me a good year of sweet talking lol) and he always added fennel seeds and brown sugar.. Sometimes honey instead.. But all natural products.. Mine tastes similar.. Not perfect but close ( his words I had to make it for him and his wife to try lol)

I agree bunny . That's why I never buy commercial stuff plus all the additives etc. Give me real, unadulterated food any day. Bye the way nice profile pic :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh Kat thats my husband ;) Nothing beats real food! :)

thanks for all replys really enjoying my new start to life with dieting and making friends ohh can i allow to have a drink? i use drink wine maybe wine and soda not sure?

Wine is no good, if you really have to drink then spirits are better when diet sodas, like vodka and diet coke, but then your calories go through the roof :)

Morning day 5 on tabs feeling good but been having sum headaches and my skin very itchy but could side effects not sure. Went out last night had gin and tonic slice lemon you know it was a lovely drink check it out i think gin ok but only had one glass and 2 bottles of water ,still wnat to go out and feel i can then struck in the house. :)

Back