hi all

hi all im donna and i have started the slimming world diet for the 2nd time,the difference this time is that i am doing it on my own and not going to any groups.
like i said before i have done the diet before and lost 6 stone but put that back on and lots more.Whats motivated me to do it this time is that i gave up smoking and its been nearly 2 years now,so if i can give up smoking i can lose wait.

dappydonna said:
hi all im donna and i have started the slimming world diet for the 2nd time,the difference this time is that i am doing it on my own and not going to any groups.
like i said before i have done the diet before and lost 6 stone but put that back on and lots more.Whats motivated me to do it this time is that i gave up smoking and its been nearly 2 years now,so if i can give up smoking i can lose wait.

Hi Donna welcome to minimins good luck on your weightloss journey x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the quitting smoking !! You're right, if you can do that you can lose the weight too - you have amazing will power :]
Good luck :D

Hi Donna...welcome from a fellow newbie :) And big congrats on the giving up smoking. THat's my mindset too..if I can give nicotine up then I can shift this weight!!!

Back