Hi all

Sharon

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. We haven't had much snow here, have you all got much?
I find weekends worse for wanting to eat more, so I'm keeping busy with housework even tho it's boring lol
I'm keeping positive and hope you all are too

Afternoon, I'm having a nice relaxing day at home. Snow's not too bad in Lincs but we're suppose to be getting more. I'm the same at weekends too, but like you I just try to keep busy. I hope your cold isn't too bad?

Hi Emma

I was replying to someone who had a cold and I think u got us muddled up lol Im fine thanks but now I've said that I'll get a cold!! ;-)
Weekends are a pain arnt they apart from the nice lay in. Was goin to suggest a ride out & a walk but hubby's got raging hangover! No sympathy from me lol
So in the warm I'll stay and watch a film later.

Hope you have a good one

Hi ladies!! I hope the snow isn't too snowy :) It was so hot here the other week (about 40) but now it's somewhat cooler here (about 22) which is good. Yesterday I let myself have one of my 'treat' meals which I allow myself 3x per fortnight. I weighed in this morning and thank goodness I hadn't actually gained any weight since yesterday morning! I made the most of it though...bought a really high-quality box of chocolates and ate some, then had a cheese, ham and pineapple bread roll which I toasted in the oven with extra cheese in it. I'm back on track now and feeling really inspired. Sharon, which film are you going to watch? I'm assuming you ladies work during the week, that's why weekends are a bit different? I'm actually on university holidays at the moment so I've been experiencing long, stretching, endless weeks of time which is empty except for what I fill it up with (November /December / January are very long university holidays for us....Christmas and summer holidays in one!).

Hiya SG

Nice to see a message from you =)
Your chocs and the roll sounded delicious!! I had a chicken kebab last night from the takeaway. It's chicken breast chunks so don't think it's too bad but it felt like such a treat.
We haven't had any more snow but its still hanging around. It's the older people slipping on paths that worries me and those that won't put their heating on as they're worried about the costs. Awful situation.
I don't actually work but week days have more structure so it's easier for me if you know what I mean lol
And the film we watched was The Grey with Liam Neeson and it was really good even tho it did involve snow =)
Hope your having a good day so far ~ actually, as your in Tasmania (lucky warm lady!!) what's the time difference? You could be in bed now lol

Got to get on and prepare dinner so lots of veggies for me. Take care and talk soon x

Chicken kebabs are DELICIOUS! Those are one of my favourite things to make - by a kebab I assume you mean, in a pita bread? You can make them by buying a pita and putting salad, cooking chicken and adding some low-fat yoghurt and sweet chilli sauce -- mm, yum!

Yes, I'm in Tasmania - there's an eleven hour time difference between here and Cambridgeshire (here it's Monday 11:19am, there it's Monday 12:19am...we're 11 hours ahead of you ;) ).

Hi SG

Oooooo the sweet chilli sauce!How lush! Its freezing here today so could you send us some sun please :character00238:

So theres an 11 hour difference between us! Didnt realise it was so much. Now I know why your not here as much as me haha!

Had a good old go on the treadmill again and the OH has now got me an exercise bike! So when I use both I probably wont be able to walk!! :whacky068:

Hope your ok and speak soon

Back