Hi All

Tarty

3 weeks into 5:2 and finding it fairly easy weighed in this morning and have lost 6.4lbs over the 3 weeks :D I'm over the moon with the weight loss. Hope everyone else is doing well!!

3 weeks into 5:2 and finding it fairly easy weighed in this morning and have lost 6.4lbs over the 3 weeks :D I'm over the moon with the weight loss. Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Well done! I'm about 5 weeks in trying to lose my last stubborn 7 lb and doing ok too!

Hi Tarty

Well done on your weight loss, that's fantastic!
Can I ask you please, how many calories do you have on your fast days and what do you use them on? xxx

Hi mishelly77

I am registered on the 5:2fastdiet site and when you put in all your weight and waist measurements and activity, it works out the calories for you fast and feast days. An when updating each week you slowly have less calories.
I thought the fast days were going to be really difficult as I have 3 children but have found that skipping breakfast is easy, if I eat then it makes me more hungry so I maybe have a plain salad for lunch or just have a main meal in the evening as then the kids dont realise I'm skipping meals. Also i drink green tea or water.

Back