Hi all

copog

Silver Member
Hi everyone I have been on lipotrim for 6 weeks. The first 3 were very hard for me but I think I am now getting used to it. I have been reading all your threads since i started and i dont think i would have kept it up if it wasnt for the advice i have gathered. i decided to join because when people post things I have wanted to say yep me too! I hope to chat with you all soon. byee for now xx

well done for getting through on your own for the past 6 weeks, what a trooper!! Can I ask how much weight have ya lost??

Hi & welcome,well done for getting through the 6 weeks on your own...will look forward to hearing about your weekly losses. Good luck with the rest of your journey!!! Caz xx

hi and well done for going solo let us know how much you have lost
looking forward to hear more from you

xx Sharron

Hi welcome on board.:D

hELLO ,
WELL DONE ON YOUR 6 WEEKS !

Hi Binger (LOL at your name)! Well done for sticking to LT! How you finding it now?? Have you have good weeks/bad weeks? Simone x

Hello and welcome and well done for the 6weeks you have done xx

Hi all thank you for your kind replies. I have lost 30lb now i have felt like i was on my own to start with, i did try to log in earlier and gave up until i decided to email for support so here i am. I nearly gave up after 3 weeks, that us usually how long i last on a diet so i talked myself into another week and found i realised its not forever and i can do it. I am even getting used to cooking without moaning about its not fair, i used to grumble every time i had to make packed lunches anyway im rambling now. On a serious note a big thank you to this site and all of you here for helping me xxx

Welcome aboard :D Well done on your loss - wtg ! :D

well done on your loss and welcome :)

Back