• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all

copog

Silver Member
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st3lb(19.23%)
Hi everyone I have been on lipotrim for 6 weeks. The first 3 were very hard for me but I think I am now getting used to it. I have been reading all your threads since i started and i dont think i would have kept it up if it wasnt for the advice i have gathered. i decided to join because when people post things I have wanted to say yep me too! I hope to chat with you all soon. byee for now xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done for getting through on your own for the past 6 weeks, what a trooper!! Can I ask how much weight have ya lost??

CAZ72

Silver Member
Hi & welcome,well done for getting through the 6 weeks on your own...will look forward to hearing about your weekly losses. Good luck with the rest of your journey!!! Caz xx

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
hi and well done for going solo let us know how much you have lost
looking forward to hear more from you

xx Sharron

Pearly

S: 15st11lb C: 14st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st8lb(9.95%)
Hi welcome on board.:D

S: 18st9.0lb C: 17st7.0lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 1st2lb(6.13%)
hELLO ,
WELL DONE ON YOUR 6 WEEKS !

Hi Binger (LOL at your name)! Well done for sticking to LT! How you finding it now?? Have you have good weeks/bad weeks? Simone x

Hello and welcome and well done for the 6weeks you have done xx

copog

Silver Member
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st3lb(19.23%)
Hi all thank you for your kind replies. I have lost 30lb now i have felt like i was on my own to start with, i did try to log in earlier and gave up until i decided to email for support so here i am. I nearly gave up after 3 weeks, that us usually how long i last on a diet so i talked myself into another week and found i realised its not forever and i can do it. I am even getting used to cooking without moaning about its not fair, i used to grumble every time i had to make packed lunches anyway im rambling now. On a serious note a big thank you to this site and all of you here for helping me xxx

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Welcome aboard :D Well done on your loss - wtg ! :D

well done on your loss and welcome :)