Hi All :-(

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Hiya everyone,,,,

Just a quicky to say i am still around and going strong but I am fighting a few demons right now (see my blog) and am trying to keep myself really busy...
Hence I am not around much right now...
Hope you are all raring to go though, and doing really well!

x

Hey Tilly,

Hope you manage to sort everything out, you are doing so well. i've not had much time to be on here as of late and it's really affecting my motivation not reading everyones posts etc. I actually cheated for the first time yesterday, but I'm back on track now. Hopefully we'll both be back on here again regularly posting away soon. xxx

nice to see you Tilly, glad you are coping without food and you've come out of it a stronger woman :) missed seeing you and your words of wisdom on here xx

I have really missed your presence on the forums too Tilly.
Just read your latest blog and I admire your strength and determination to not give into old comforts.

My thoughts and hugs go out to you.

I love your mantra, what a good thing to say, and repeat. I love the fact that your daughter's supporting you by repeating it to you as well.

Hey Tilly, I was wondering where you'd been lately. I'm sorry things have been hard for you lately. It's amazing how well you're staying on track. I know I barely know you and haven't been around here for very long but I speak for myself, and I'm sure everyone here, when I say that we're thinking of you and really hoping that you get through these tough times and come out the other side stronger and that if you need a sounding post, any one of us are here for you any time. xx

I have really missed your presence on the forums too Tilly.
Just read your latest blog and I admire your strength and determination to not give into old comforts.
My thoughts and hugs go out to you.

Thinking of you and take care. Well done for not turning to food, you have great strength, despite these difficult & emotional times.
:grouphugg:

Back