Hi am back too xx and heavier lol :)

:)hi everyone
as the title says i'm back on sw and heavier lol however im feeling in a positive place to restart my journey i have gained weight but have had a sterssful time (so i'm letting myself off lol ) i've had a busy few months hubby still unwell and been back in hospital several times however he has been diagnosed with peripheral neuropthy?? And is currently under a new consultant so fingers crossed , we've moved into a new house (grr stressfull in the 6 week hols) and my oldest magoo(lol) started comp (i had pure panic attaks 4 him however all went well) and 2 weeks ago lil mr magoo started reception (yes i did cry) so i though deb theres no excuse you now have plenty of me time on your hands and shouldnt be wasting it being fat!! So i joined a sw class on a tuesday morning and am pleased to say lost an impressive 9lbs (happy days eh) so joining back on the plan i was reminded what a god send this site was for ideas tips and sheer inspiration so here i am hopefully to stay till i reach goal i have a new ticker and will be starting a new diary as as you may have guessed i love to ramble on lol so hello to everyone frm before and to all the new names i see on here x debbie x

Hello - lovely to meet ya! x

Hi guys it feels really good to be on here again it keeps me focused and stops me raiding the fridge as am too busy reading up on things it helps put things into perspective plus it stops me bending hubbys ear about my diet lol as i can talk to you lot about itxx

hello, you did so well in your first week back congrats!!!
im a newbie so hey x

Hi kat yes i was suprised 9lbs is a lot all i can say is i did mostly red days and ate loads of fresh salads with my steaks chicken etc i'm putting it down to a shock to my unhealthy system after eatin sheer junk for a few months...i dont expect to lose on tue because of the 9lbs but fingers crossed as i am sticking to it x

welcome back good luck this time you will do it x

welcome back :) its my first time on sw and i have to admit its the best diet out there long term (in my opinion)

Welcome back mmmmmmmm, glad hubby has been sorted with a diagnosis, and wowzers for losing 9 lb - thats loads! xxx

Back