Hi another new person

boysmum

Hi, Im Cathy and having just got back from holiday weight more than have ever done, in need off all your help please :cry:

Am looking forward to posting my first weight in hoping it is - something

welcome cathy, good luck with your weight loss
if you need any advice or tips you will always find the answers on here

Welcome to Minimins scousemouse0151:D:D:D

I hope you have a chance to browse around the site a bit and see how many different weightloss programmes and support there is for everyone. We are all at different stages of our own journeys so I hope you will feel as though you are with like-minded souls who understand.

We also have lots of other topics we all chat about and share our own experiences if we want to. Lots of laughs, and tissues with hugs when there's tears of pain.

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards and getting to know you better. Any questions about anything at all, then please feel free to post and ask and one of us will be there as soon as possible.

Have a look at the link below and we also have a thread "A big welcome to all new members" where you might like to start off in and tell us all a bit about yourself.

(Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)http://www.minimins.com/introduction...s-website.html (Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)

hi Cathy and welcome :) I just joined today too, and the peeps here are fab :D
Ali xx

Ticker

Hi boysmum
I added my ticker when I signed up. Just go to tickerfactory.com and click on weightloss tickers and it will take you through. use the bb code to copy to your profile.
:welcome: to minis Don't worry about the weight - once you get started you'll be ok. Plenty of support round here :) Good luck
Gem x

hiya boysmum

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey

Kazzy xx

Welcome from another new member! Follow Starlights guide, it makes it all easy peasey. And hope you lose the weight you want to! Everyone here is so helpful!

xx - Tyn

Well done Cathy for adding the ticker. It will soon be moving along that line. Go Girl :)
Gem x

I am doing the RC diet, did it years ago and lost a lot but put it all and more back on

First weight in tomorrow, bit of a rocky weekend but not to bad for my first week

Back