Hi another newbie :)

Smudge321

Hi

I'm so glad I have found this site and hate to think how many hours I've spent today going through the threads. So inspirational :D

I started the Cambridge Diet on 19th September so I'm almost at the 2 week mark and finding it ok so far.

I've only had one weigh in and lost 6lbs :) and going for my 2nd weigh in tomorrow (a day early) so fingers crossed.

Anyway I will stop babbling and get bck to reading more posts lol

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. Congratulations on doing well with CD. Why not start a thread in the CD section for extra support and encouragement

Irene xx

Thanks very much :)

Will start annoying the CD guys lol

Big thumbs up for the site - so so glad I found it

Last edited:
Welcome Minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. Also good luck on ur weigh in tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Welcome to Minimins x

Thanks for the welcome :D

Amazing weight lose Starlight - well done

Last edited:
hi i have just sw a week and have lost 3 lbs in a week :) i have just joined this site and am very confused. it wont seem to let me add a profile picture and when i click on things it wont let me and talks about an administrator hasnt given me certain privliges yet. Also who is the administrator????? if some one could shed some light on this i would appreciate this !!!GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!

Well done on your 4lbs Chanchanh :D

Last edited:
Back