Hi! Anyone from leics?

Hi!!
How have you found ur first wk? Many struggles?
I know I'm findin it hard getting used to free foods n syn values!!
I weigh in tues so nervous about that as can't c how I'll lose with all the things u can eat on sw!
Good luck for 2moro Hun x

It's not been too bad this first week as only been at work a couple of days this week because of Xmas holidays and I find it much easier to be good when I am at home.

I found the first couple of days I felt quite bloated, I think it must be becase my system is not used to all the fruit and veg!

But since then I have actually started to notice that I am feeling better physically, I've been feeling much more alert the last couple of days which is good.

Also I have started doing my grocery shopping online which has removed the temptation to buy loads of rubbish while walking round the supermarket and as a result my fridge has only contained healthy food all week :)

Hiya

6lbs week 1
3lbs week 2

Very pleased so far as my first target is to lose a stone by March :)

And I was taken out for lunch today and had a chicken and bacon salad rather than the usual junk I would have had!

How have you been getting on?

Lokipoki said:
Hiya

6lbs week 1
3lbs week 2

Very pleased so far as my first target is to lose a stone by March :)

And I was taken out for lunch today and had a chicken and bacon salad rather than the usual junk I would have had!

How have you been getting on?

Hi,
Sorry I didn't reply sooner,
That's a fab loss, well done!! U should make target no prob then,
I've lost half a stone so far, just aiming for half a st at a time at the min as I'm a long way off my target, good luck x

debtdummy said:
I'm from Leicester !!!

Hi!!
Are u following sw? I am and after struggling last wk and having dreaded *wk I'm bk on track so hoping for loss this wk! Fingers crossed anyway!
How r u finding it, where in leics r u from if u don't mind me asking?

Back