Hi back after a while

Hi Everyone

I used to use this site quite often, and I am back again for support. I Would love to loose
at least 3 stones by Feb next year. I love the way everyone here supports each other.
Here I go !!!!! :)

Starting 17/09/2018 12st 7lb

Week 1
Hi, I am in same position, used to on here quite often too, joined SW 2 weeks ago (2nd weigh in tomorrow) first thing I did after was rejoin here. I love the advice and support others give, it is great. Good luck to you and hopefully we can both get to where we want to be. We might just have a laugh on the way too :p:p:p:p:p

Hiya hope you are ok. Yes I could do with going back to slimming world really, I have started back in the Gym. I started with a Yoga class
on Saturday, OMG I felt so good when I got home did loads around the house, but when I stopped my whole body seized up. Im still aching now !!

Good luck tomorrow with your weigh in. Keep in touch :)
xx

Hiya hope you are ok. Yes I could do with going back to slimming world really, I have started back in the Gym. I started with a Yoga class
on Saturday, OMG I felt so good when I got home did loads around the house, but when I stopped my whole body seized up. Im still aching now !!

Good luck tomorrow with your weigh in. Keep in touch :)
xx
Lol I walked a few miles today, and am sitting here in pain and my legs have kinda seized up too, oh the shame of it!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

hope all's going well Sam

Back