Hi - Back at last

Irene

Silver Member
Hi everyone
Have not been on site for about 7 weeks.
Briefly had a health scare with eldest son - all fine now thank goodness.
Last few weeks at school was manic and then we went away on holiday and when we got back my cousin came to stay for 10 days so all go!!!!!
Went on holiday to Zakynthos had a brilliant time and was within target came back on 10th August staright to class the following day and had put 4lbs on which in a way was good as last year only put on 0.5lb and messed about with plan for months. The following week at class I had lost 3.5lbs which I was very happy with didn't go to class this week as it was BH.
So it is back to normal now - back at school next week and planning menus etc as I would like to lose 7lbs in September.
Lovely to see all the 'old' names and quite a few new ones.
Thanks to our new team leader who contacted me by PM and also Rainbow for your message - I have replied to you both.
Looking forward to 'daily chats' for ideas.
Noticed the chat room has gone?
Had a lovely breakfast of Fruit and Fibre with loads of starwberries. My friend is coming round for lunch so I am making a Danish open sandwich with loads of salad and tonight probably chilli.
Speak later
Irene

Yay welcome back Irene. Glad to see you are back on course, look forward to seeing you around here more x

Back