Hi Cambridge Returners

Drunk Tinkerbell

Firstly I want to say a massive well done for coming back. I can only imagine how hard it must be xx

Secondly, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask what you made you all put the weight back on? When I tell people that I'm doing CD I'm met with the same arguments from everyone ... "you'll just put it straight back on". I so hope I prove them wrong.

For those that did sadly put it back on, do you know why? Do you think it's the DIET that makes is harder to maintain or can you pinpoint where it went wrong?

Thank you all in advance for your honesty. Come on peeps, this is your final time on a diet!!! X

I only used it as a short term fix for 3 weeks last year, 2 holidays and copious amounts of nights out later i was back to 11 stone xmas time - purely because i went back to eating and drinking too much and not following any diets - it didnt pile straight back on though!

Lots of people put weight back on from any diet & this is no different. If you don't change how you eat or how you use food then yes when you stop you will put weight back on. I personally have regained weight from any diets that I have done in the past so its not just CD. What is great about doing this is that the weight comes off so fast rather than weeks and weeks of struggling & getting nowhere fast. My CDC always says - lets get this weight off first & deal with the rest when we start re introducing food.

This time I feel different mentally - I am not going to do this again and I am working on my relationship with food so that rather than using food I can deal with those emotions without it.

Hope this helps!!

Back