Hi, can I join you on the R.C journey

:sign0144: Hi, every one after a lot of lurking on the different sites , i,ve realised that this is the way forward and onwards.
I am getting more active and eating more, had you fooled there More low fat and low G.i.

I love this type of food so i am hoping to do the portions sizes as given and sticking to 3 meals as written.
:wavey:
I am also going on a seminar in Stockport in November of Gillian Riley "eating less"
so i think that this ties in with doing it for head and heart (healthy eating )

I have always carried an extra stone or 3 and been like a yo yo up and down for many ,many,years and want to stop wasting my life thinking,eating,and get on with other important things.............?

Every thread on here is inspirational,heart breaking, motivating,ordanairy and extrordanairy, we are all here for each other singing different tunes but the song the same.

I commit to 5 days a week of extra excerise....20 mins ( Any more and i may not make it and consider it a failure) any more is a bonus.

I commit to 3 planned meals a day from the kick start or is it quick fix forgot the name for two weeks.

I commit to 2 snacks as per booklet in the afternoon and evening not the morning as i dont need the snacks then.

I commit to 2 litres of water during the day.;)

Well off i go for a 20 min walk lol Simone:party0038:

Can I commit with you aswell lol

Back