Hi! Day 2, 4th restart!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Byebye bingo wings, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Byebye bingo wings

Byebye bingo wings Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick hello, as hopefully you will be hearing a lot more from me in the future! Today is my 2nd day on my 4th attempt at Cambridge. I first did Cambridge in 2007 and lost a whopping 6 and a half stones...and my god, it felt wonderful!!! Unfortunately, due to an ankle op last year and being immobile for 4 months, and well and truely falling off the wagon I have put it all back on :( As much as I hate to admit that, this time I need to be honest with myself and the people I will be sharing my weight loss journey with.

I am determined to get back to at least my lowest weight, and maybe a little more, and find that happy person again, who wasn't afraid to take on life! :p

At the moment, I feel AWFUL. I am hungry, and a little shaky, but I know I just need to make it through the first couple of weeks and I'll be ok. Reading all your wonderful stories has reduced me to tears, because I know how fabulous a feeling it is to lose weight and finally tackle something I think we can all agree has held us back in the past and is something I desperately want to feel again.

I know Cambridge works, so please help me through the next couple of days!!! I want cake. Oops. I mean I want a glass of water!

Thanks for reading, and good luck everyone! x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Byebye bingo wings

Byebye bingo wings Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ps. the profile picture is me at about 6 stones off. I didn't notice that until I posted, but it will be a great reminder for me. I think there may also be some pictures...I will post a new one of me shortly! ARGH!

4. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Hello!

Hope the next couple of days go well. By the time you get to Monday you'll be into the 'easy' bit!

Are you going to start a diary? It'd be great to read it.

Keep us updated with how you're getting on.

5. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hello,

I'm not currently CD'ing, but considering re-starting in march.

Good Luck, will be watching closely for your progress!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.