Hi! Day 2, 4th restart!

Byebye bingo wings

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick hello, as hopefully you will be hearing a lot more from me in the future! Today is my 2nd day on my 4th attempt at Cambridge. I first did Cambridge in 2007 and lost a whopping 6 and a half stones...and my god, it felt wonderful!!! Unfortunately, due to an ankle op last year and being immobile for 4 months, and well and truely falling off the wagon I have put it all back on :( As much as I hate to admit that, this time I need to be honest with myself and the people I will be sharing my weight loss journey with.

I am determined to get back to at least my lowest weight, and maybe a little more, and find that happy person again, who wasn't afraid to take on life! :p

At the moment, I feel AWFUL. I am hungry, and a little shaky, but I know I just need to make it through the first couple of weeks and I'll be ok. Reading all your wonderful stories has reduced me to tears, because I know how fabulous a feeling it is to lose weight and finally tackle something I think we can all agree has held us back in the past and is something I desperately want to feel again.

I know Cambridge works, so please help me through the next couple of days!!! I want cake. Oops. I mean I want a glass of water!

Thanks for reading, and good luck everyone! x x x

Ps. the profile picture is me at about 6 stones off. I didn't notice that until I posted, but it will be a great reminder for me. I think there may also be some pictures...I will post a new one of me shortly! ARGH!

Hello!

Hope the next couple of days go well. By the time you get to Monday you'll be into the 'easy' bit!

Are you going to start a diary? It'd be great to read it.

Keep us updated with how you're getting on.

Hello,

I'm not currently CD'ing, but considering re-starting in march.

Good Luck, will be watching closely for your progress!! :)

Back