Hi Day one of jo's Diet !

brocky69

Hi Everyone !
Im new to this game as this is my very first day and im finding the cambridge diet not too bad so far!
Had my porridge ! which actually tasted better than i thought it would? but trying to drink gallons of water is quite a bit harder, but luckily i have not got a headache yet ? :cool:
and the caffine fix is great!
so can any one tell me it gets better ?

brocky69 :D

Hi brocky, welcome to Minimins and the world of cd'ing, the first few days can be hard but as soon as ketosis kicks in you'll feel much better!!
Good luck with your 1st week!
x

:welcome: to minimins. best of luck with cd it def gets easier and you have to pee less as you get used to the drinking the water ;)

Hi Brocky69 welcome to Minimins - it is a great site, you'll get loads of support -and yes it does get easier and you will get slimmer, woo hoo :)

Sarah x

Hiya hun good to see you on here and you will be fine i am only a day ahead of you so it is hard but i am finding it easier today than yesterday you stay positive and you ring me if your feeling low or having bad day xxx luvs ya

Hiya welcome to CD, it's fab :)

Hi brocky, congrats on starting cd - first weigh in will be all the inspiration you need to keep going, and coming to minimins for a chat too of course! First few days can be tough but just keep drinking the water - cures all ills!!!

Back