Hi De Hi

Susiewoosie

In it to lose it
My name is Sue and I live in Ayr. I have nearly six stone to lose but am hopeful that I can succeed this time:D.

I am following the Slimming world diet and prefer the green days. I have discovered Quorn and really like it. I have also just bought some Scan Bran and I'm not sure whether I should be eating it or using it in the garden.:confused:

Sue

Hi and welcome. Well done with SW and please come and join us in the SW section for support and encouragement. When I did SW I got to like the scanbran. Had forgotten all about it

Irene xx

Hi and welcome. Well done with SW and please come and join us in the SW section for support and encouragement. When I did SW I got to like the scanbran. Had forgotten all about it

Irene xx

I don't really mind the taste but I've only tried it for the first time today. You do need a lot of water with it though. I'm looking forward to trying the recipes.

Sue

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins :)
Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Hi and Welcome :D
Good Luck on your weight loss journey :)

Welcome to Minimins :)

What exactly is scan bran? Have googled and it says it is like ryvita...that's yummy stuff if so and better than normal bread...

Hey there, I'm new too, but have been posting furiously so I can get profile privileges and be a total nuisance ; )

Back