Hi Everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FatCyclist, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. FatCyclist

FatCyclist New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Today? VLCD (against my better judgement)
    I have just registered with this community and hope to find some friends. I have been fat for ever and have reached the point where it stops me living. I am a bit of a paradox in that I love exercise - hardly ever use the car - and grow most of our food. But heck - all those calories I burn must be more than replaced with my home cooking. Now I am finding it painful to cycle - and cycling is my thing. It was hard enough to find a bike that didn't buckle - but now it's my hips that are buckling. Yep it's time to do this!

Because I can eat obese quantities of apples and lettuce I am on a VCLD diet - 3 shakes a day. I am reducing my exercise to rest my joints - and I'm going to try to reward myself with things like massages.

The problem for me - as with the previous 1000 diets - will be the little voice that starts to say ' what's the point? you already wasted years. you will be more wrinkly if you're slim. who cares anyway. a good dinner today is worth more than being slim a year from now' and so on and so on ... I guess it's at those moments that it would be really good to chat to a fellow fat fighter and discuss how you get through those minutes and hours when you have to eat.

It's day 1 of a journey that I have failed to complete so many times so here's to doing it!

Best wishes,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.