Hi everybody!!

TessieBear

Hiya! ...just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself! I'm Tess and im joining you all on the mission to lose weight! (30+kg to go):) I've pretty much always been 'overweight' or according to BMI 'obese'. I've tried as many diets that funds would allow but this summer finally decided enough was enough and although taking the long and hard route of eating better and exercise. I've found it difficult but its working for me :innocent0001: .....anyway I think I'm babbling lol.... hope to speak to you all soon to share stories and support!!!

Xx

Welcome and you sound the same as I did. Weight watchers though is definately the best move ive ever made. Hope you lose your weight and complete your mission x x x

Hello there!

Just to wish you well in your journey. If you've found the method that works for you then that's step 1 and joining Minimins is the next most important step :D

Support and stories? You're in the right place!

Welcome

Dx

Thanks guys! It's great to know there's people out there who understand exactly what you're going through and can offer the support you need!!! :) Good luck to u all too xx

Hello TessieBear. Good to hear your story. I am on week three of my own journey so look forward to comparing our progress and getting support from like-minded people.
I want to lose weight for my health and to keep up with my growing family.

Back