Hi everybody

So today is the day my 23 year old son is going travelling for 6 months and am so unhappy and worried started the day with a bag of Mc cots 12 half syns will not go that again

Your son will have such a good time and will be back before you know it! I travelled Asia last year and had a ball... no wonder i ended up putting some weight on haha. Sounds like you're doing really we'll, well done on the loss xx

Your son will have such a good time and will be back before you know it! I travelled Asia last year and had a ball... no wonder i ended up putting some weight on haha. Sounds like you're doing really we'll, well done on the loss xx
Oh really that is amazing how long did you go for to be honest the past couple of days iv gone over by 3 syns comfort eating so once I have been weighed will update and start my diary in the diary part how are u doing ureself Hun and thank u for ur reply xx

It's been another sleepless night for me my baby is really enjoying his 2 o clock morning bottle wich I carnt seem to take of him my emotions are every we're ATM and I could eat a load of chocolate god give me strength lol hope every one else is ok x

I went for 3 months. Went to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Would recommend it to anyone! Gained a lot of weight though due to drinking all the time and I've not been able to get it back off since!

Is there anything else you could eat instead of chocolate? Sometimes I just want something sweet so will have a brew with a sweetener or 2 and it does the trick. I've just eaten a tin a spaghetti hoops because I was still hungry and they really filled me up so if recommend them with them being syn free too!

It is hard but remember that you don't have to restrict yourself. If you have low syns during the day you can have that chocolate bar if you need it!

Hope you're ok!

Some good advice from @Cunners10 there. Chocolate cravings are such a pain. If it’s in the evening I usually opt for a hot chocolate options which is only 2 syns. It gives me that chocolate hit and keeps me happy till I go to bed.

Well done on the loss! That’s a lovely amount to lose!

I went for 3 months. Went to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Would recommend it to anyone! Gained a lot of weight though due to drinking all the time and I've not been able to get it back off since!

Is there anything else you could eat instead of chocolate? Sometimes I just want something sweet so will have a brew with a sweetener or 2 and it does the trick. I've just eaten a tin a spaghetti hoops because I was still hungry and they really filled me up so if recommend them with them being syn free too!

It is hard but remember that you don't have to restrict yourself. If you have low syns during the day you can have that chocolate bar if you need it!

Hope you're ok!
Hi Hun I have always wanted to go to Thailand it's so easy to put on the weight and hard to loose I am a very slow loser wich causes me to think oh well forget lol it's my totm expecting a gain but I can handle it when there is a excuse a had a tin of sweet chilli mackrell x

Some good advice from @Cunners10 there. Chocolate cravings are such a pain. If it’s in the evening I usually opt for a hot chocolate options which is only 2 syns. It gives me that chocolate hit and keeps me happy till I go to bed.

I like options hot choc thank u for reminding me I will get some from Tesco as well as mullerlite x

Total yardage and utterly peed of its totm for me so I put 2 pound on so I am back to the weight I was when joined 3 weeks ago I hope and pray I loose next week big hugs to every xx

Total yardage and utterly peed of its totm for me so I put 2 pound on so I am back to the weight I was when joined 3 weeks ago I hope and pray I loose next week big hugs to every xx

Oh no! What a shame! I think that even though you weigh weekly, you should perhaps try to take more notice the months weight loss? We women fluctuate so much when it’s TOTM so a monthly weight is much more accurate x Don’t look back hunni. This is very likely to be fluid and hopefully your real weight will show next week xx

I like options hot choc thank u for reminding me I will get some from Tesco as well as mullerlite x

Hi can any one help please I am trying to do my diary so it looks neat not all together and separate it into sections I carnt master it I am in my pne so not shure if I can still do it x

Ur right dawn thank u so much for ur positive words do u weigh at home or go to a class x

Sorry for the delay in replying...I was working over the weekend and haven’t had much chance to get on minis this week ☹️
I used to go to group (for years) and found it really helped but due to work I simply can’t get there. So I’ve just signed up to SW online and I’m weighing at home. So far it’s been fine but I’m a bit worried about Thursdays WI as I’ve been celebrating hubbys birthday today with lots of naughty stuff!

Hi can any one help please I am trying to do my diary so it looks neat not all together and separate it into sections I carnt master it I am in my pne so not shure if I can still do it x

You can pretty much do everything from your phone hunni x I’m not very technical at all ... I just play around with all the keys to see what they do!

What exactly are you stuck on? Do you mean you want to post your food under headers, like breakfast, lunch, dinner etc? Xx

You can pretty much do everything from your phone hunni x I’m not very technical at all ... I just play around with all the keys to see what they do!

What exactly are you stuck on? Do you mean you want to post your food under headers, like breakfast, lunch, dinner etc? Xx
Hi Hun I have mastered it I am also the same how are u doing xx

Back