Hi Everyone and Goodbye

Bev1963

Likes to Post
Hi Everyone

Just a little note to say i'm bowing out of CD. Its just not for me. Over the past few days it has played absolute havoc with my emotions and made me really miserable and withdrawn, so its now health eating at the moment.

I'd like to say thankyou though to everyone who's given me support through the last week or so and I wish you all well on your CD journey.

I'm in Team 4 so unfortunately Bunny I will have to give my place up to someone else - I know it will be snapped up really quickly as this challenge is so popular.

Anyway, bye for now, I will be dropping in from time to time to see how you're all getting on. :wave_cry:

Hey Bev, sorry to hear that but cd isnt for everyone. I wish you the best of luck, make sure and keep us posted on how your doing :) xx

Sorry to hear about that Bev ... VLCD's aren't for everyone, so don't feel bad.

Will you go to WW or SW instead?? Stay around and let us know how you get on.

Hi Bev,

Sorry to hear that it wasn't for you. CD really isn't for everyone - i feel your pain on the grumpy/emotional front!

Team 4 will miss you!

Good luck with whatever you try to do. Let us know how you get on!

Aww, sorry to see you go. Yes, do drop in from time to time and don't lurk let us know how you are getting along as well.

Not decided on either SW or WW. DH is losing weight really well at the moment so I may well just put him in charge of the shopping & cooking and see if it rubs off on me too. I promise I won't lurk but will keep in touch.

I really admire you all for being strong enough to go down the CD route. I really just couldn't cope with the emotions. I went from being bubbly and outgoing to very isolated and not wanting to be others company. Anyway good luck everyone.

Back