Hi Everyone, Can I join you ?

Dancing Queen

Hi, I have heaps of weight to lose and need lots of encouragement along the way. Lost a bit with CD before Christmas but have decided not to go back on that for a while but want to keep losing the weight so am sticking to healthy eating. I know all the 'does' and 'don'ts' just need to stick with it. :sigh:
I have decided that I am going to take a day at at time and set myself 7lb goals, then am going to reward myself with something just for me when I get there... like a new book, or massage or facial. This is something that I would not normally do but think it is time I started to look after myself.
look forward to getting to know everyone:D

Welcome to the forum, you will find it very useful, whenever you need help or have any questions just log on there will always be somebody here that can help. Good luck x:)

Hi Dancing Queen,

glad to have you with us. I'm trying my own healthy living plan too. We seem to be a similar weight and have similar goals so would be good to see how we go.

Sharon xoxo

Hi dancing queen.
Welcome to WeMitts!
I too have a lot of weight to lose and am following a healthy eating plan. I'll be around if ever you need any encouragement or support, as I'm sure a lot of us will. That's what's amazing about this site.
Good luck!

~Silence~

Back