Hi everyone, I am back.......

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tootsie, 22 November 2007 Social URL.

1. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    A big Hello to all of you who remember me.

I have not been on since July and have to say now I have come back I have realised how much I missed this site.

It is almost a year (4th January) since I began my lighterlife journey and am still maintaining. I find it a struggle at times but then I guess I wouldn't be human if I found it a breeze.

I would just like to wish all of you that are just starting out, half way through or maintaining, a load of love and support.:D

Toots xxxxxxxxxxx

(it's good to be back)

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Thanks, Toots! Nice to meet you (virtually speaking). Well done for the maintaining. That's the really hard bit, I'm guessing.

4. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    welcome back toots, you have done amazingly, I never thought it possible to get all the weight off and keep it there (I know there are struggles at times, as I can see from this site) but this actually seems to work and it is so nice to 'meet' people who are successfully maintaining.

5. peanut

peanut Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Well done tootsie your an inspiration!

Thats so great you have kept it off. I bet your looking forward to a slim Christmas !

P x

6. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Toots - lovely to see you again.
    its always great to hear from successful maintainers - its reminds us that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for us all!
    Take care
    Laura

7. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    Thank you all for your replys....Not getting much work done today as am loving catching up with all the threads....

Laura you have done so well, well done :D

Good luck to everyone else, you can do it xxxxx

8. New-Me

New-Me can do it this time!

hi Toots

I remember you from earlier in the year and am so thrilled to hear you have lost all that weight and maintained. I made the huge mistake of not going to the RTM classes and therefore piled most of the weight back on again (due to a relationship split too), but made a big decision last month to come back, so here I am.

You'll maybe read in another thread though that I'd been on LL for 2 weeks then lost the plot for a week when away at a conference etc. Binged for a whole week which was a disaster. Back on now though and reading your posts will really keep me going and show me that it can be done - and maintained.

look forward to reading your posts - and a huge well done again, I really am so chuffed for you.:)

9. cocojo123

cocojo123 Full Member

Great to have you back Toots:party0038:

It is very reassuring to see that you have finished the programme and have successfully maintained your weight loss as it seems there are many who do not. This is a very depressing thought for me when Im only at week two. The thought of putting on more weight than I already have terrifies me. At the moment Im sailing along eating the food packs without a problem. Am I ready to change and how do I make this jump successfully. The biggest challenge for me will be changing my thought patterns. Any tips?

Last edited: 23 November 2007
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.