Hi Everyone, I am still here!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hey guys, I haven't posted much over the last few weeks because I haven't had much to say and there hasn't been many new posts!!

I regularly updating my blog, and I have stopped religiously doing CD.

I have got down to my target weight (another 6/7lbs would have made me look too thin) and I am doing my 3 packs a day during the week with a couple of bits like chicken or low fat sausages and at the weekend I have my packs plus some dinner on a sunday and a drink saturday night.

I have managed to stay at 10 stone 6 for 2 weeks now, I am happy with this diet and I dont mind doing it at work.

We'll see what happens!!

Im really happy and can't wait for Christmas.

Is anyone else doing this kinda thing? Having treats at the weekend?

I STILL HAVEN'T LET MYSELF HAVE A PRAWN AND AVOCADO SANDWICH YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
x

Good job. Good luck maintaining and enjoy the new you!!

Hello you!

Hey guys, I haven't posted much over the last few weeks because I haven't had much to say and there hasn't been many new posts!!

I regularly updating my blog, and I have stopped religiously doing CD.

I have got down to my target weight (another 6/7lbs would have made me look too thin) and I am doing my 3 packs a day during the week with a couple of bits like chicken or low fat sausages and at the weekend I have my packs plus some dinner on a sunday and a drink saturday night.

I have managed to stay at 10 stone 6 for 2 weeks now, I am happy with this diet and I dont mind doing it at work.

We'll see what happens!!

Im really happy and can't wait for Christmas.

Is anyone else doing this kinda thing? Having treats at the weekend?

I STILL HAVEN'T LET MYSELF HAVE A PRAWN AND AVOCADO SANDWICH YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
x

Does this mean you're abandoning me? :(
I may have to go and console myself with cheese on toast now (food dump 5billion lol!)

x

noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course I am not abandoning you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awww sweetie, im still around as I still have issues I need to address and need help - im far from the end of my journey!

email me if you like? i am sure you have my email address and i am sure u added me to msn?

would love to chat hayley,

Lauren
xx

Just kidding lol!

... wouldn't do cheese on toast although how yum? Just been thinking about it .... grrr

Well if I ever see you on MSN (as if ... you're never on lol!) I'll say hi .... if not I'll drop you an email every so often.

Good luck with maintaining .. you've done so well!! :)
x

I dont go on during the day as I cant go on at work, and I am having trouble with my flat mate at the moment and am not there much! Also, my internet is down at home for some reason!?

Cheese on toast, yum yum!

Getting weighed tomorrow morning, hope I am still the same!

xx

Back