Hi everyone I have got a lot!!!!! to lose.

izzywizz123

BMI is 41!!! I need help please

Hi everyone I have tried a lot of diets over the years but I never stick to them but last year my willpower seemed to have deserted me altogether and the more I worried about it the more I ate things I knew I should be avoiding.

I have just seen a photo of me from christmas day and I feel like crying,it is horrific and my dil asked could she post it on fb!!!!!!!.
Anyway onwards and upwards I am tackling it this year and will be on slimming world,I can't afford class so doing it on my own so all help will be appreciated and if someone wants to buddy me that would be great.
Izzy

Hi lovely!
Firstly, welcome to the forum! I only joined a few weeks ago and have found it to be really helpful and supportive!

Don't fret about your BMI - it can and *will* be easily changed!
Are you going to follow a certain plan at all?
I joined a slimming world group about a month ago - and although I was feeling good about the 6lbs I've lost so far - I too was horrified by Holiday pictures (New Years Day - yuck!) I'm taking faith in the hope that that's the biggest I'll be this year.

I really need a buddy too... So hopefully we can help each other. I also have a lot to loose... Between 6-8 stone, but I'm focusing more on mini goals than what the wii fit says I should be.
Good Luck, hun xx

Hiya both
I too have around 7 stone to lose, would love to do it together. I am going to try slimming world online.
Lots of luck & love xx

Hi both and thanks for the welcome I am thinking of doing slimming world as well but will have to do it without the classes support as I can't afford to pay.
I still have the book from last year so am going to have a good read and find some inspiration from them.
Any tips etc or new changes to the plan I would love to hear them.
Izzy

Hi and welcome. I also started with a lot to lose and still have many pounds to go. Don't look at the whole picture but have mini targets either a stone or 10%

Irene xx

Hi and welcome. I also started with a lot to lose and still have many pounds to go. Don't look at the whole picture but have mini targets either a stone or 10%

Irene xx

So inspiring!!! Well done.

Hiya both
I too have around 7 stone to lose, would love to do it together. I am going to try slimming world online.
Lots of luck & love xx

Me too! Well, according to charts I have 8 to lose.. but I'm aiming for between 5 - 7 this year, which is a lot!
Because it's such a lot I think that's one of the reasons I get discouraged easily.
If I only had 7lbs to lose and stayed the same/gained a pound, it wouldn't be so bad.. you know?
However, I am in a different mind set than the previous times I've taken this challenge :p and want to do this for me!
We can do it!!

Hi both and thanks for the welcome I am thinking of doing slimming world as well but will have to do it without the classes support as I can't afford to pay.
I still have the book from last year so am going to have a good read and find some inspiration from them.
Any tips etc or new changes to the plan I would love to hear them.
Izzy

I agree that it can be expensive Izzy, and I'd be doing it online as well if the group weigh in's didn't keep me on track - if I weighed by myself I know I'd miss WI's etc.

Both - are you planning to do Red/Green or EE days?
I personally like Green, and have always been scared to try Extra Easy (it seems too good to be true!! :eek:) But have been giving it a go since the second.. and I weigh in on Thursdays :D

Which days are going to be your weigh days?

Good luck for today - 100%!!! :D

Back