Hi everyone, I need some support

5stone2lose

Starting again...
In 6 weeks time its my birthday and my goal was to be 5 stone slimmer by then, that is now a distant dream .

But I still have time to loose some more. I have told my friend that I dont want to come out and I dont want a joint hen / birthday party with her, all because i gave up the diet.

I have also had some really bad back pain, Im having a MRI scan in 2 weeks as the pains so bad and im feeling rough!

X hubbys being a twat and making me feel lke ****. I really want to be slim but im bingeing like theres no tommorow.

Im out of control and theres no one to stop me! Im not in control of my self, All I think is sod it who cares about me anyway i will eat what I like. :(

I need proper support but just cant find it, I know you guys are great but I need someone here with me. Mum just feels sorry for me and lets me eat what ever.

I need help.

Dont be hard on yourself

It looks like you have done so well so far. Dont give up. You can do this. Eating that food doesnt make you feel happy. It is a quick fix and then afterwards you feel fed up with yourself. Being lighter and healthy will give you real pleasure.
So step back from the fridge and cupboards and get thinking about what you will feel like in a months time if you stick with it. I know its hard, I have the same problems with over eating when I feel down. But stop now and limited the damage.
I really hope you do this. I am sure you can. We all can. We just need to put our minds to it.:)

Hi there,

I am so sorry to read you are having such a cr*p time, my heart goes out to you.

Firstly, I think you SHOULD have your big night out - everyone needs something to look forward to and I think it can be just what the doctor (ok little me) orders!

Secondly, in your situation I think abstinence is too severe and hard - your head needs to be exactly in the right place to follow this through as it can be the hardest thing in the world.

So, what about setting yourself a mini goal for a while - say a stone until Christmas by doing weight watchers or slimming world - something where you actually go and get some group support and have the knowledge that you are going to get weighed but not as drastic as sole sourcing.

Whatever you do I wish you the very best of luck!

Oh you poor thing. I feel for you very much. I have read a bit about your situation on here and can see that you are having a really tough time.

I think that there is only one person who can stop you - and that is you. You will feel so much better about yourself if you just take a breath - slow down - and take it one step at a time.

The only important things in your life are you and your children. Be kind to yourself - bingeing is not being kind to you - it is destructive.

It sounds as if you have come out of a pretty poor relationship - so just take it one step at a time.

You can make a fresh start - you can lose weight, look how far you have come- you can turn this around - for you and your children.

I dont know you but my heart is going out to you - wish I could be there for you. I will give you support - as will everyone on here. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Load of love

Tasha

Hi there - you're having a really rough time of it aren't you!!!

Have you been in touch with Relate? I remember when i went in a previous life you only contributed what you could afford and they can also help you through the transitional shi**y stage of a break up - you can go on your own but they may be able to help you a bit.

Also - i've read that finances are a concern for you and i agree that SS is way to severe for you - but have you thought about maybe the 1200 or even 1500 programmes? Easier to stick to and cheaper as less packs - and you will lose weight on them. The important thing is to try to get some control over what you are eating even if its only to maintain.

I know it feels like your whole life is beyond your control at the moment (believe me i've been there) - but the one area of your life he can't have an effect on is what you eat and your weight - i reckon you would feel a lot better about yourself to know that you're doing it and he can't affect you doing it!

Just a thought - take care

All I think is sod it who cares about me anyway i will eat what I like. :(

Hi hunnie - so sorry ur having such a sh1t time :( but just wanted to tell you that WE CARE :)

please please don't give up on urself - you have done so well already - you've lost over TWO STONE !!! have you weighed that amount out in potatoes or something ?? try it - you'll be amazed and wonder how you ever carted that amount around with you - day in, day out.

you can do this - you really can and you know that stuffing urself might make you feel better while ur soing it but the 'pleasure' is so short lived and u'll hate urself after - if you feel a binge coming on - pop on here for 5mins, phone a friend, have a bath, brush ur teeth, have a glass of water - ANYTHING to stop it in it's tracks BEFORE you get outta control....

feel free to PM me if you need a moan...or just need a virtual hug !!

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hey hun - so sorry that you're feeling so low.

As someone who suffers from depression, I've found that I feel happier (if not SSing) when I'm eating really clean, healthy foods - lots of fruit and veg and wholegrain stuff. So if SSing isn't for you right now, and 790 is too severe, why don't you try a low GI-style of eating plan?

You're bound to be feeling pants right now - you've had a horrible trauma that will take time to get over. Give yourself a break and make sure you take time to pamper yourself (with non-fattening things - that will make you feel lethargic and rubbish. It certainly does with me!)

Hope you feel better soon.

xxxxxx

In 6 weeks time its my birthday and my goal was to be 5 stone slimmer by then, that is now a distant dream .

But I still have time to loose some more. I have told my friend that I dont want to come out and I dont want a joint hen / birthday party with her, all because i gave up the diet.

I have also had some really bad back pain, Im having a MRI scan in 2 weeks as the pains so bad and im feeling rough!

X hubbys being a twat and making me feel lke ****. I really want to be slim but im bingeing like theres no tommorow.

Im out of control and theres no one to stop me! Im not in control of my self, All I think is sod it who cares about me anyway i will eat what I like. :(

I need proper support but just cant find it, I know you guys are great but I need someone here with me. Mum just feels sorry for me and lets me eat what ever.

I need help.

I was in the same kind of spirit as you about a week ago. I was skulking on here and not posting because I didnt feel worthy to post as I was binging like there was no tomorrow. I think that you have set yourself a very good long term goal but you need to make smaller goals as well. Stick around this place and get motivated.

I was binging until saturday night and now Im on CD living on 3 shakes/soups a day. Whats more it isnt killing me. I am still in the early stages but the point Im trying to make [slowly] Is that if I can give myself a major kick up the backside and get myself back on track after a bender then you can. Set yourself milestone targets! Even just set yourself a stone at a time. If your target is too far away then you wont be able to see the light at end of the tunnel but if you cut that tunnel into 5 little chunks then the tunnel will even be bright inside!! It will be bright because you will be always forging ahead coming from one goal to another!!

Dont beat yourself up girl. Do you know that you have already taken the first step?!!!

Back