Hi everyone, I'm back again!

lauraekeegan

Hey everyone,

Well, this is the second time round for me on the Cambridge. I started it the first time on 9th September last year and lost 30lbs in 5 weeks going from 19 st 12lbs to 17 st 10lbs which was the lowest weight I'd been in years. I stopped the diet on Saturday 13th October as we were going on holiday and on Monday 15th October, found out I was pregnant with our second daughter!

So, no diet for me. That said, I was really sick during my pregnancy so am back only 8lbs heavier than I was last year. My starting weight on Tuesday past was 18 stone 4lbs.

I am going to do it until Saturday 5th October as we are going to Ireland to have our baby baptised. I would LOVE to get down to 16st 13lbs but think that may be a few pounds too far lol. I've stuck to it 100% since starting on Tuesday but nearly fell off the wagon yesterday. So glad I didn't! First weigh in is tomorrow morning when my husband will be weighed too as he's going to start it as well.

I'll be honest, I've found it harder to get into this time than I did the last time so I'll be burning all your ears off looking for support and advice!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Laura xxx

Welcome back Laura!!!!! How odd.....we were both here together last year and I restarted it on Tuesday!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the baby....lovely news!

I've gained it all back laura....so disappointed in myself :( but figured I needed to just get back on it. My fiancé broke up with me and I literally gained nearly two stone in 2 months! Been drinking a lot every day and eating such rubbish.

Im ready to do it again now though. Won't give up!

I know! I just wrote the same thing on my diary thread! Haha!

Lovely to see you here (you know what I mean!) all the oldies seem to have gone?! I hope they are all skinny and maintaining! But there's new fabulous people to get to know!

My birthday party was fantastic! I wore my size 12 dress and felt amazing! Went to Prague, Wales and Finland....regained some weight but nothing crazy. Then I just stopped caring and forgot everything I had learned on this plan. The last year has been busy. Got a new job at a brilliant law firm and very happy there....you might recall I was unhappy in my previous job.....but fiancé breaking up with me has really knocked me. I took comfort eating to the next level.

Now I'm ready to sort my new life out and move out. It's a roller coaster and I know there will be very tough times ahead but drinking myself into oblivion won't help one bit!

Nikki, I am so sorry for what's happened but you're right - the answer is not in the bottom of a bottle. It's all about building up your self esteem again and this is a great way to start. Just think how good you felt last year and how good you feel when you get there again!

We'll all do it together. xxxxxxxxx

Back