hi everyone.... im new here :-)

hi everyone.ive just started my orlistat journey well ive had them for a week and havnt took them as im quite scared and dont know what to xspect.lol.i know about the 5g - 15g per meal limit but thats as far as i get.lol.im not a big eater just eat the wrong things.hate bread,cheese,egg,butter and the only time i have milk is i. my ea.lol.my down fall is irn bru and crisps.lol.im really worried about the accidents ive heard soooo much about so if there is any usfull i.formation or tips i would be reallg greatfull.sorry this is so long im just eager to get started but need to know what to expect.lol.lookingforward to hearing from you all.xxxwelldone to everyone on hsre with your weightloss you are all amazing and i hope i can do aswell as you all have xxxxx (sorry about spelling and mistakes using my mobilw.lol.) xxxxx

Hi there & welcome, well done on managing to fill your prescription, lots of members will be green with envy! Really that is the main rule, if you eat all foods within the 5g fat per 100g & no more than 15g per meal you shouldn't have the accidents no doubt people have told you all about!! I was on xen for 4 months & no accidents whatsoever but I have to say I did stick to it 100%. A lot of us use www.myfitnesspal.com to keep track of what we are eating, its a free app if you have a smartphone so no excuse for not tracking as most people have their phones with them most of the time hey, mine is an extension to my hand lol!

So good luck with your journey, onwards & downwards xx

thanks you have been a great help think i will start them on monday :-D yeah i know it took me over a week to get mine i had to go 20 miles away to my sisters she lives in a small village and they have still got some.hopefully it will be bk on the market soon.i downloaded the app,thanks its amazing what it converts for you and like yourself my phone is glued to my hand so i will be updating my calorie intake all the time.lol..ive got a quick wee question i was looking at the back of a ready meal box and it says that thetr is 2.8g per 100g but next to it it say per pack there is 10g. so is this ok to eat as its only 2.8g per 100g.lol.sorry for being a pain.and thanks again for your help xxx

Hiya, did you start on them? Hope you're getting on okay. Got to admit they are completely transforming my life/ the way I view food

Hi :-D yeah ive started them and ive been doing well so far.feel alot better with not eating crap and going out long walks witb my dog, think hes loving it too.lol.thanks ladies xxxxx

Hi :-D yeah ive started them and ive been doing well so far.feel alot better with not eating crap and going out long walks witb my dog, think hes loving it too.lol.thanks ladies xxxxx

Ah that's lovely, could do with a nice dog to walk as i get bored and lonely on the rare occasions I go out to walk! :)

Im glad ive got the dog coz if i didnt i prob wouldnt go out walking,im the same as you i would get really bored.lol.xxxxx

Im glad ive got the dog coz if i didnt i prob wouldnt go out walking,im the same as you i would get really bored.lol.xxxxx

dragged myself out yesterday for an hour, think I'll have to restart my swimming again though as the time seems to go faster

Lol.i done the same.today.lol.id love to go swimming but im just not confident in a costume hopefully i will be soon.will just need to drag myself out in the mean time.lol.xxxx

Hi muffintops and welcome i too am fairly new to all of this but it is so far showing good results i lost 8lbs in my first two weeks. Now on week three so fingers crossed for another few lbs, i was confused to start with but the fitnesspal is brilliant makes it so much easier to prepare meals. Good luck on your journey xx

Back