Hi Everyone, I'm new :)

muffinandsam

Hi I'm Muffin and I joined slimming world yesterday so today is my first day :)

I currently weigh 13st 5lbs and at only 5ft 3, that makes me a size 18 :((

I've done WW in the past but although it 'worked' I was so hungry all the time that I just couldn't stick to it.

This morning I feel great, I've had two weetabix with half a banana, a drizzle of honey and then later a mullerlight so I'm feeling fine! I've also invested in a wii, with the fit and sports which I'm loving.

I don't have a target weight set, but I think its totally unrealistic to say I'd like to be 9stone or something. What I think I'll be doing is setting mini goals. Firstly I'd like to get back down to a comfortable size 14, which is probably about 2 stone away. That way I can at least go shopping without thinking 'I can't go in there they dont do my size' iyswim!

I do have a problem with this week though! I've just had my Birthday and I've got a meal out with my family tonight, and then a meal out and a hen night to go to on Saturday.. so it might not be the best first week! I'm gonna go sensible though and see how I get on.

Sorry about the essay, this really means a lot to me xxx

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. Come over and have a look at the SW section as there are many supportive members there

Irene xx

Hello and welcome, and happy birthday!

I think you are very wise to set goals along the way, thats what I have done all along and it seems to work for me.

Altho I love ww, and it definitely works for me, I definitely agree that you can eat a lot more on sw - I did it while pregnant and because I was used to ww I was sure I wouldn't lose given the huge amount I was eating - but I did lose.

Good luck xx

Back