Hi Everyone I'm still here, i hope you are too!

Martin

in this to win!..
Hi!
I havent posted on here for such a long time, maybe a month!? So much has happened in my life since i was last chatting to you, I've moved house, started a new job and am in the middle of organising a wedding with my lovely partner Marta in December this year.

I have visited this site occasionally and thought about posting but gave up, so many new people so many success stories, quite overwelming at times.

My journey on the Cambridge Diet is still going well although i fell off the wagon last week, i ate out with friends, binged a couple of nights at home and ending up gaining 6lbs by the end of the week!

It has been so very hard getting back on the diet, but I'm detremined, more than i was before to keep going and hit my target weight of 13.4 stone by the wedding, (1st Dec).

When i started the diet on 2nd August i was 17.9 stone.
I am now 15.3 stone and have my next weigh in next thursday next week.

I cant tell you how hard it is getting back on the diet, if anyone reading this is at the stage of thinking of having a break, then think carefully about what you're doing as it takes alot of willpower to continue the diet. It has for me anyway!

I was doing a blog, which i gradually started to stop making entries through work and time commitments, i thought 'it's okay I'll do it tomorrow', then ' I'll just do weekly blogs' until i realised i hadnt bothered for ages.

Just letting you all know I'm still here, and very much on the path the being slim again.
Thanks to judders for your kind words.

Right I'm off now to go reading posts and seeing how you've all been getting on.

Martin
x

Hi Martin, long time no see, I wondered where you are.

Congratulations on your wedding and good luck in your new home and job.

You can get back on track hun, your doing really well dont give up.xx

Sounds all very exciting.
Congratulations Martin and good luck with staying on the wagon.
You sound very determined so i'm sure you'll be fine.

Enjoy losing weight and enjoy the feeling of achievement, that way you'll sail to 1st December.

:) :) :)

You can do it, I fall off fairly regularly, but am more determined than ever, You have just about 4 weeks to the wedding even with a couple of pints you could easily lose a bit more than a stone. Keep going and good luck.

Great to hear from you again Martin, I was wondering where you had disappeared to!

Congratulations on the wedding planning. I am just beginning to start thinking about mine for next winter eeeek! It's coming round so quickly and we haven't sorted anything!

Good to hear you have lost nearly 2 and a half stone! Well done you!!!! x

Yay WD so far and congratulations!

xx

Hi Martin - good to see you're still around, my you have been busy.....congrats on the wedding, what a great motivator to get rid of those last few lbs. Good luck.

Hi Martin congratulations on the Wedding New Home and New job, amazed you still found time to do CD. Did wonder what happened to you as we started around the same time, glad all ok and your doing so well XxX

Well done and congratulations. It sounds as though things are going really well for you. I hope you can get back onto the diet as you have done so well so far. Keep going and good luck x

Back