• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone - just another newbie!

Hi all!
I have just found this forum after doing a search on a SW question.
But first......
I'm 29 and suffered with my weight for as long as I can remember, though was a scarily thin child naturally.
I have had very many ups and downs with my weight (mainly ups - of the scale's needle) and have decided it's about time to deal with it.
I'm not actually attending SW classes; I have just won this years books on eBay, and with a home-made colourful progress chart and an incredibly supportive partner, I'm making a start.
I have a loooooong way to go so you may be stuck with me for some time.

Anyway, to my question - do the amount of daily SW syns depend on your weight or is it generic 5-15 for everyone?

Thanks all and look forward to making friends with you all

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st7lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 4st4lb(31.75%)
hello and a huge welcome to the forum,
SW rocks!! i love it its so easy to put into real life and the whole family love the recipe's.
Do you have a weight loss in mind or are you going for a dress size instead? good luck with your journey and enjoy the rest of your life SLIM !!
Keep us posted :D:D

Hi Rachel

Well over all I'm hoping to get about 6 stone off, but thats HUGE to me to think of as a whole, so just taking it in small steps.
I have 3 goals so far on my chart; 10%, BMI of 30 (so no longer considered obese) and then 4st off. It's gonna take time, but I guess it's a life style as opposed to just a 'diet'.

Thanks for your best wishes, looking forward to chatting with everyone more.

PS - 4lb to go?! that's fab well done!!