Hi everyone - just another newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by loudpurplehair, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. loudpurplehair

loudpurplehair Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all!
    I have just found this forum after doing a search on a SW question.
    But first......
    I'm 29 and suffered with my weight for as long as I can remember, though was a scarily thin child naturally.
    I have had very many ups and downs with my weight (mainly ups - of the scale's needle) and have decided it's about time to deal with it.
    I'm not actually attending SW classes; I have just won this years books on eBay, and with a home-made colourful progress chart and an incredibly supportive partner, I'm making a start.
    I have a loooooong way to go so you may be stuck with me for some time.

Anyway, to my question - do the amount of daily SW syns depend on your weight or is it generic 5-15 for everyone?

Thanks all and look forward to making friends with you all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. breeza

breeza Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi and welcome !!

Yes the syns allowance is the same for everyone regardless of weight.
    Hope you get on well with sw I love it x

4. loudpurplehair

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for your help! actually looking forward to starting it. First step down the right road, and all that!

5. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(31.75%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello and a huge welcome to the forum,
    SW rocks!! i love it its so easy to put into real life and the whole family love the recipe's.
    Do you have a weight loss in mind or are you going for a dress size instead? good luck with your journey and enjoy the rest of your life SLIM !!
    Keep us posted :D:D

6. loudpurplehair

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Rachel

Well over all I'm hoping to get about 6 stone off, but thats HUGE to me to think of as a whole, so just taking it in small steps.
    I have 3 goals so far on my chart; 10%, BMI of 30 (so no longer considered obese) and then 4st off. It's gonna take time, but I guess it's a life style as opposed to just a 'diet'.

Thanks for your best wishes, looking forward to chatting with everyone more.

PS - 4lb to go?! that's fab well done!!

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.