Hi Everyone, new to all this

L33 HAM

Hi everyone,
I have always been concerned with my weight and have always tried to keep my weight under control but feel things are just slipping. I stupidly used to think slimming clubs were for people who needed to lose a lot of weight and that I could just do it on my own, but now I'm older and wiser and I'm about to try the Slimming world Food Optimizing plan.
I am going on holiday earlyish next year and would love to be at a weight where I was happy, well if I'm honest I'm not to bothered about the weight but just the physical image, I do weights at the gym so concentrating on weight alone wouldn’t be the best for me but I still do know I have to lose a few stone really.
One of my only worries is about Protein shakes, I'm not sure how I'd include these in my plan, anyone have any ideas, there's about 120 cals per scoop and usually have 2 scoops after training…
I look forward to being on here a lot and getting advice as well as sharing some of my knowledge to.

Thanks
Lee

Welcome to the site Lee. Everyone is really friendly and supportive on here

good luck with your weight loss. x

hi there and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is brilliant and there is loads of support and advice available.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Back